2. Electrical Power supply, Traction ,Air conditioning ,Ventilation
3. Signaling & Telecom, AFC
4. Store Procurement
· Review of design, tendering, Contract management for procurement
of Rolling Stock
· Monitoring the production schedule of trains to match the
requirement of rolling stock required for opening of different Lines/sections
of Delhi Metro
· Testing & Commissioning of Rolling Stock
· Planning, construction
& commissioning of Depots for Rolling Stock Maintenance
· Coordinate for manpower
planning and training for rolling stock
· Performance monitoring of Rolling
Stock under revenue service
· Planning and arranging spares for rolling stock
· Planning & Monitoring the Indiginasation of different equipments
of Rolling Stock
· Monitoring the required modifications in the Rolling Stock
to eliminate equipments failures observed so far
· Coordination for sanctioning
of Rolling Stock from CMRS Traction & Auxiliary Power Supply:
Planning, tendering, construction and commissioning of following:
· Power Supply
Installations consisting of
· Receiving cum Traction Sub-stations
· Switching Stations,
· High voltage cabling network
Traction Power Control system
· 25 KV AC Overhead Traction Equipment
Coordination for sanctioning of Power Supply System from CMRS
· Arranging power
supply from TRANSCO, DISCOMS
· Coordination for electrical supply tariff with
· Planning & commissioning of OHE Maintenance Depots
· Planning &
commissioning of PSI Stores
· Performance monitoring of Power Supply System
under revenue service Air conditioning & ventilation system:
Planning, Review of design, Tendering, Contract management, Construction and commissioning
of following :
· Station ventilation, air conditioning & Smoke extraction system
Tunnel ventilation system
· Testing ,installation and commissioning of the
· Coordination for sanctioning of VAC System from CMRS
monitoring of VAC System under revenue serviceLifts and Escalators:
Planning, procurement, installation and commissioning of Lifts and Escalators
at stations , specially designed for elderly and physically challenged passengers
Performance monitoring of Lifts and Escalators under revenue serviceElectrical
& Mechanical System and Environment Control System:
· Planning, Construction
and commissioning of the following :
· Power Supply Arrangement at Stations,
U.P.Ss, Lighting, Fans, Pumping System etc.
· Building Management System
Fire Detection & Fighting System
· Emergency and rescue arrangement
with other wings for design and site interfaces and utility diversion
& commissioning of Infrastructure Facilities for Preventive Maintenance
monitoring of E&M and ECS system under revenue service
SIGNAL & TELECOM and AFC
Signaling/Train Control, Telecommunication
and Automatic Fare Collection Systems:
· Planning, tendering, contract
management, installation and commissioning of the following:Ø Signaling/Train
Control Systems comprising of:
· Automatic Train Operation
· Automatic Train Supervision
· Solid State Interlocking
Point Machines / Signals /Track CircuitsØ Telecommunication Systems
· Fibre Optic system : SDH/Access
· Train Radio system
on trains and Radio Base Stations
· FPABXs at all stations
· Close circuit
· Public Address System
· Passenger Information Display
· Power Supply System
· NP-SCADA systemØ Automatic Fare
Collection System comprising of:
· Automatic Fare Collection Gates
Ticket Office Machines
· Station Computer/Central Computer
review and approval
· Coordination with other wings for design and site interfaces
Pre and Post Installation, commissioning and integration tests
of CMRS application and compliance of observations and inspection
of performance of completed works during warrantee period
· Planning of manpower
and training thereof
· Planning and execution of ERP system and office telecom
network and office computers
1. Deal with consultancy work being undertaken by DMRC at Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Bangalore,
2. Deal with Parliament questions and Assembly Questions
4. Transport planning and related correspondence
of Technical Committee of DDA
6. Handle all civil engineering tenders, compilation
of tender drawings and tender documents, pre-qualification tender drawings and
tender document, to deal with correspondence and queries of tenders/contractors,
preparation of briefing note and comparative statement, preparation of agreement
and signing of agreement. coordination and association wit GC regarding tender
and contract matters.
7. Updating of Civil Engineering Contracts
of all tenders and contractors documents in safe custody and maintenance of confidential
reports and documents.
9. Preparation of various progress reports regarding
tender/contract matters, related correspondence and coordination with other departments
Planning and integration of different activities/packages, updating and monitoring
11. Revision /updating of project estimate and related activities
Generation of management information report regarding the project schedule/ mile
stone and (ii) cost control.
13. Preparation and review of yearly budget, forecast
of cash flow requirements.
14. Preparation of periodical progress report of
project like monthly progress report, flash report, etc to ministries and correspondence
with various ministries in this regard.
15. Checking of alignment plans, L-Sections,
Land plans; getting approval from HODs and keeping record thereof.
of civil engineering construction drawings of stations of Rail corridor and keeping
17. Planning and monitoring of all matters pertaining to track
structures including planning, design, use of modern track structure/fittings,
coordination with other departments, especially to ensure overall compatibility
of the systems.
18. Planning and development of infrastructure and maintenance
of all civil engineering structures.
19. Programming and monitoring of works,
presentation of progress report to management, flash Report, Monthly progress
report, JBIC Quarterly Report, Interaction with JBIC regarding funding
CMRS inspection, schedule of dimensions and all correspondence related to these
21. Enviornmental management plan and its monitoring.
amd quarterly assurance, Internal Audit of works of all contractors.
1. Direction and supervision of all civil and utility works
including review of estimates submitted by different departments are agreed .
Coordination with local authorities
3. Planning and construction of Depots
Geotechnical investigation -including depot and other structures
5. Water supply
6. Design coordination
7. Tree cutting and plantation
control and quality assurance at work sites.
9. Implementation of site safety
plans, environmental plans at site.
10. Completion of all woks at site within
a stipulated time, keeping records of all site related activities, contract bills,
finalisation of all claims, preparation of completion plans etc.
and Project management
12. Tunnelling work
13. Track work
of tenders, coordination with respective HODs and monitoring of the work
Road diversions required before taking up the construction work, piles, pile cap
16. Launching girders, operation of segment, lifting,
traffic diversion, alignment, exposing, stressing etc
17. Steel work, casting
yard work etc
18. Construction of staff quarters
19. Land requirement review.
Coordination with MCD, NDMC, N.Rly, Traffic Police.
21. Keeping records of
all site related activities, contract bills, cleaning etc finalisation of all
claims and preparation of completion plans etc.
22. Execution of works related
to property development and rehabilitation.CIVIL (DESIGN)
All civil engineering structure work.
2. Checking , co-ordination, monitoring
scrutiny and timely availability of design and drawings and particularly to get
functional and economic design
3. Coordination with DDC, proof consultants,
GC and other departments for the structural design and drawings.
of design criteria and standard drawing of Civil Engineering structures t o be
followed in DMRC.
5. Project management of all records pertaining to structural
drawing and designs including the details required for CRS sanction/inspection
Structural design of station CIVIL (GENERAL)
Acquisition of land (Govt. & Private)
2. Land survey, joint inspection and
3. Valuation of properties/structures
4. Relocation of
5. High power committee meetings and other meetings with Govt.
6. Rehabilitation of jhuggies,
7. Tree cutting
8. Court cases
in connection with land acquisition
9. Shifting of religious structures
Compliance of progress report and other data as required
11. NOC to building
plans for structures coming in MRTS alignment.
12. Fencing and security arrangement
till the land is handed over to the Contractors
13. Construction of Staff Quarters
Correspondence with Transport Commissions, Task Force Meetings
16. Calculation of reserve price, terms of allotment for all permanent
1. Architectural planning
and design of all stations on Delhi Metro
2. All architectural works of stations
and other related structures
3. Signage , Graphic and Art works on stations.
Supervision of architectural works at stations.
1. Handling press, reporters, and media
2. Coordinating visits of VIPs and high
and important official to various metro sites.
3. Handling various conferences
and updating the media of the latest developments.
4. Organising road shows,giving
wide publicity about Delhi metro, keep liaison with media, press, reporters etc.
1. Attend different cases in various courts/quasi-judicial authorities.
Deals with all legal matters of the company including vetting of tenders, legal
agreements and render advice.
3. Maintenance of various court case files
1. All functions for properties
outside station premises including clearance from various authorities
of PD works including shops inside the station.
3. Market Survey, Identifying
the market needs, propose appropriate developments, get the approval from competent
authority, get conceptual and detailed plans prepared, obtain approval of DUAC,
4. Licensing/leasing of spaces for parking, advertisements, shops inside
stations and subway. . Marketing of above spaces.
5. Executing agreements,
preparation fo BOQ, estimates for petty works inside stations
with civil and electrical wing during execution of agreement
7. Works tenders
for PD. ,sell tender/marketing documents and documents the records for onward
transmission to accounts.
8. Quality, quantity and execution of works
Estimates for PD and 3rd line
10. Allotment of shops to PAPs. Planning of
rehabilitation along with property development.
1. General administration and establishment bills,
2. Finance Scrutiny of Establishment
3. Accounts & internal audit
4. Fund Management
and development of MIS for Finance/Accounts
6. Tenders of Electrical , S&T,
Civil, Stores including estimates & tender documents
7. Financial analysis,
Expenditure, Cheques & Cash, Budget, cash and Bank investments
with GNCTD , GOI, JBIC and all matters pertaining to JBIC loan, JBICF payments
Taxation matters - corporate taxation, Tax returns
10. Finance Vetting and
11. Maintain all books and register for contracts, work registers
and contractor's ledgers
12. Audit -Internal Audit, Statutory Audit and CAG
Project cost control, feasibility reports, revised cost estimates
Fare Policy, Fare collection and accounting.
1. Manpower planning
2. Recruitment , Selection and Induction of staff
interviews, medical examination, verification of character and antecedence, etc
Providing training to employees. Sending employees for various on the job training
relevant to their field.
5. Formation of Policy, Procedures, Rules and Regulations
Dealing with induction of staff on deputation from different organizations.
Annual performance Record- initiation and maintenance of the same
with various advances like Festival Advance, House Building Advance, Motor Car
Advance, Motor Cycle Advance etc
9. Promotion and transfer of employees
Welfare facilities like Birthday cheques, marriage gift., ex-gratia, etc.
1. Planning and monitoring of day-to-day
operation of revenues services.
2. Co-ordination with other allied wings to
ensure punctuality and reliability of trtain services.
3. Management of Operation
Control Centre & centralised monitoring of train operations.
4. Crew management
for efficient running of trains.
5. Management of stations, including monitoring
6. Issue of smart cards / tokens to passengers.
with passenger's complaints.
8. Dealing with property development matters within
the station premises.
9. Dealing with contracts / outsourcing of manning of
booking windows, parking spaces, shops, Kiosks etc.,
10. Management of safety
11. Management of emergency situations during train operations.
Cadre planning, identification of training needs, monitoring of competence requirements
of operating staff.
13. Time tabling, monitoring over cash collection from
14. Dealing with lost and found items.
15. Management of Customer
16. Crowd Management during special occasions.
17. To implement
contingency plan during incident / accident.
18. To conduct mock drills.
To send QRT and operate rescue operation during Disaster.
20. Insurance of
assets, cash and passengers.
21. Safety related documentation, framing of procedure
22. Security services and liaison with Delhi Metro Police & Ambulance
23. Co-ordinating with Project wing for proper trials and taking
over of section.
24. Planning, Maintenance, Blocks & monitoring their execution.