DELHI METRO ADVISORY ON COVID19
In view of the COVID–19 pandemic, the metro travellers are
hereby advised/ informed of the following measures being taken by DMRC to
counter its spread:
- *Use Metro for essential travel only:* Pl travel by the Metro only when it is essential and unavoidable.
- *Maintain social distancing:* Pl maintain at least 1 metre distance from each other while travelling in the Metro or at the station i.e. STANDING PASSENGERS NOT ALLOWED and ALTERNATE SEATS BE LEFT VACANT.
- *Thermal Scanning*: Random thermal scanning of passengers will be carried out at all metro stations. In case anyone has fever or is observed to have any symptom of Corona Virus, he/she will be referred for medical tests and quarantine to the authorities.
- *Skipping of stations*: Trains may not stop at such stations which may be having crowding i.e. less than the expected distance of 1 metre between the passengers.
- *Frequency of Trains*: This may be altered depending upon the exigencies of the situation.
- *Follow Govt. Advisory*: In course of the journey and stay within the Metro premises, passengers are requested to follow the advisory issued by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India from time to time to contain the spread of Corona Virus.
- Any passenger who has symptoms similar to those infected by COVID–19 virus are *strictly advised to avoid travel by the Metro or any other mode of public transport*.
- *Co-operate & be patient*: Let us all resolve to deal with this global crisis with patience and co-operate with the authorities to mitigate its spread.
ED (CC) / DMRC