Rapid Metro is Gurgaon's first public transport system with adequate features for differently-abled persons.
• Tactile paths for the visually impaired.
• Provision of wheelchairs at stations and reserved space for wheelchairs in trains.
• Ramps are provided where there is a change in the level.
• Provision of handrails alongside stairs.
• Lifts have been provided with wide access doors, handrails, call buttons in Braille and at a low height, audio-visual indication and telephone button to communicate with CCC in an emergency.
• Signage at prominent locations are provided for disabled and mobility restricted passengers.
• Seats in trains have been reserved for differently-abled/senior citizens
Train door closing audio/visual indication. Next station and arrival with correct side platform announcements
In addition, station staff constantly monitors passenger movement and provides personal help to any differently-abled person who needs assistance.