Awards won by DMRC:
Environmental Awards :
- Asia Pacific Regional Network Leadership Awards 2016 by World Green Building Council
- ISO 14001 EMS (Environmental Management System) Certification during construction
- Integrated ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 during operation. (Delhi Metro has received this recognition consistently since 2002)
- Golden Peacock Environment Management Award 2005
- Environment Leadership Award by the United States – Asia
- Environmental Partnership Programme in 2004
- National Conservation Awards – Second Prize in Zonal Railways category, 2008.
- ‘Best Clean Development Mechanism Award’ at the Institute of Urban Transport (IUT) Awards, 2011
Awards for Engineering :
- PSU of the year Award by All India Management Association (AIMA), 2016
- Asian Pacific Region Network Award by World Green Building Council, 2016
- National Award in 2000 by the Indian Institute of Bridge Engineers (IIBE) for the Metro Rail Bridge across the Yamuna for using the most innovative construction engineering techniques
- ACECC Outstanding Civil Engineering Project Award, 2010.
- Dainik Bhaskar India Pride Award, 2010 for India Image Enhancement/ Creating a Global Brand
- Most Improved Metro Award at the 3rd Metro Awards Ceremony in London in March, 2010.
- CNBC TV18-Essar Steel Infrastructure Excellence Awards, 2011 – for the ‘Best Urban Infrastructure Project’
- Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) President’s Award 2012
- Safari India Magazine’s Award for ‘Convenient and Fast Travel’, 2013
- CBIP Award for developing /Introducing latest technology for speedy constructions of infrastructure projects.Awards for Engineering
- ABP News’ Best City Awards, 2014
- Skoch Order of Merit at the Skoch Renaissance Awards, 2014.
Corporate Communications Recognitions:
- Best Corporate Website, Best Corporate Brochure and Best Corporate Film Award by the Public Relations Society of India (PRSI) in 2007
- The Japan Bank for International Cooperation (JBIC) in 2007 recognizes DMRC's Public Relations department as a Centre of Excellence
- Outstanding Performance in Public Relations by Shri Anuj Dayal, CPRO, DMRC - by the Public Relations Society of India (PRSI) - Delhi Chapter in 2003
- Best Exhibition Display Award at the Delhi Trade Fair, 1998. Awarded by DSIDC
- Silver Medal for Excellence in Display at the India International Trade Fair, 1998 by ITPO
- Stevie Distinguished Honoree Award, 2010 to the Metro Citizens’ Forum volunteers programme.
- National Film Awards, 2011 (Rajat Kamal) awarded in the ‘Best Promotional Film – Non-Feature films’ category to DMRC’s Documentary titled ‘The Dream Fulfilled – Memories of the Engineering Challenges’.
- 2nd Best Corporate Website, 3rd best Corporate Brochure, 3rd Best Corporate Film at the Public Relations Society of India (PRSI) Awards, 2011.
- 1st Best Corporate Film at the Public Relations Society of India (PRSI) Awards, 2012.
- Best Corporate Communications Campaign Award at the Corporate Communications Summit, 2016 organised by the Standing Conference of Public Enterprises (SCOPE) .
Awards for DMRC MD, Dr. Mangu Singh
- Maulana Jamil Ilyasi Excellence Award, 2013 (This Award is given in recognition of excellence in various fields).
- Vocational Award for Excellence, 2014 by Rotary International District, 3010.
- Honorary Doctorate awarded by Amity University in recognition of his outstanding work and leadership in the field of Metro technology in India, in December 2014